1. The website automatically collects information through cookies, no change of browser settings means their acceptance.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's end device and are intended for use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookie files on the user's end device and obtaining access to them is the website administrator: Stadnina Koni Janów Podlaski Sp. z o.o. Wygoda 3, 21-505 Janów Podlaski, NIP: 5370009680, REGON: 030120086, KRS: 0000109401,
4. Cookies are used to:
- adaptation of the website content to the user's preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device of the site and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintenance of the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. The website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting in the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.