Information about the processing of personal data
We kindly inform you that the company Stadnina Koni Janów Podlaski Sp. z o.o. with registered office: Wygoda 3, 21-505 Janów Podlaski registered under KRS number 0000109401, tax ID NIP 5370009680 (hereinafter: "Company" or "Administrator") processes your personal data as defined in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "RODO").
To fulfill the information obligation specified in art. 14 RODO we inform you that:
1) The administrator of personal data is the company Stadnina Koni Janów Podlaski Sp. z o.o. with registered office: Wygoda 3, 21-505 Janów Podlaski, registered under KRS number 0000109401, NIP 5370009680
2) You can contact the Administrator:
- in writing, to the following address: Stadnina Koni Janów Podlaski Sp. z o.o. based at: Wygoda 3, 21-505 Janów Podlaski
- by e-mail, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
4) Your personal data is processed for purposes related to maintaining the Administrator's website, including ensuring the best possible quality of functioning of this website,
5) the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO in the form of the need to guarantee the availability of the website, improve the quality of services and other related to the operation of the website, in particular, the study of visiting statistics.
6) recipients of your personal data may be entities that provide the Administrator with services related to the maintenance and functioning of the website, the study of visiting statistics,
7) Your personal data may be transferred to third countries, ie outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organizations, but only to entities that provide adequate safeguards and guarantee the rights of data subjects and effective protection measures legal.
8) Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for a period necessary to achieve the objectives indicated in point 4,
9) you have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to correct their personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to remove or limit the processing of their personal data,
- contributing to the Administrator's objection to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing,
- contributing to the Administrator objection to profiling to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
10) we inform you that your personal data is obtained in particular from service providers that provide services related to the implementation of the Administrator's goals (eg Google Analytics), as well as through tools and services provided by social networks (eg Facebook). Part of the data and information is also obtained directly from your activity on the Administrator's website.